Sunday, August 7, 2011

Starting the Term with School Swimming - Our Recounts

Last week my class and Room 17 went to Moana Pool for swimming lessons. We got onto the bus and had the quietest class competition! Sometimes we won and other times it was a draw.
When we arrived at the pool we got changed. Half of us had a lesson and the other went into the wave pool. We had our lesson first. We did freestyle and crocodile arms. Sometimes played a game of penguin. Next we went to the wave pool. We played ball tag in the lazy river. Overall my favourite activity was penguin. Blake.

Bag packed already to go. Swimming togs, check! Goggles, check! Towel, check! Come on.. I really want to go to school! I can't wait to go to the POOL!
Finally at the pool. Lessons first then into the leisure pool but not everyone from my class as we were mixed up with room 17. I couldn't wait to go into the hot pool for relaxing fun. We played ball tag in the lazy river. It was fun that didn't last long as we were soon changing and back in the bus to school. In the bus we were doing the quietest class competition and we were to win ten more minutes on Friday. What a week! George

No comments:

Post a Comment