Monday, December 12, 2011

Senior Production

The Senior Production was on Friday the 9th. They sang Love, Love, Love, Count on Me and One Step Two Step. They used drums, boxes, tins and stools to create a fantastic drum beat. When they moved position to play class songs they used this and to me it looked like they were playing musical statues.
My brother George was also in the performance. he was in the front row. When they sang Count on Me he used a microphone with another boy called Nick. We all saw it after lunch and it was amazing.
Have you ever been in a performance. Well this is one not to miss! Samantha

On Friday the 9th of December the seniors had there stupendous production. They had an entrance song on the marimbas. I thought it was cool. No one told me Manawa was playing the entrance song on the Sopranos, though I was amazed with it. The seniors did lots of songs and pieces. My legs hurt from the long walk we had done to get to the PAC Centre. I did not know what my brothers piece of music was called but it was amazing. Some people thought it was just good but I corrected them saying “no it was amazing I actually thought it was STUPENDOUS!!!”. My favourite part was room 13’s marimba part because my brother was in it with Mr Hunter. They did some fantastic songs. One step two steps was my favourite. At the end the year 6’s did a play saying goodbye. I thought people were about to cry but I wasn’t going to because I knew I would see most of my brothers friends again. I knew I would see Jack and my brother again most of all because Jack is my brothers best friend, so I didn’t have to worry as much as other people.

Written by Payge

The senior production was great. My favourite
performance of the lot was the high five performance. Me and Riley were setting beside each other. Riley had a really cool toy with him. The production took until home time. When the screen said room 12 performs Scooby doo they were lying, but I didn’t mind. I just kept on watching the show. The seniors must have of put a lot of practice into the production. Jonathan

YAY! When I am a senior I’ll do the senior production as well! Last Friday the middles and juniors went to watch the senior production. Mrs Faithful said that we could go for lunch. And Then we had a play and the hand bell rang so we all lined up on our class number. Our class strolled to the PAC Centre. Then we sat down and we all went quiet because the production was about to start. The music started to play. The seniors played the marimbas Mrs Caldwell she helped the seniors keep the right time. My favourite part was when they sang Count on Me. They did a fantastic job on their production. They had lots of music and lots of singing. Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment