Monday, April 2, 2012

Super Hero Series - Rayman

The Superhero Ray Man Hi my name is James Robin. By day I help people who are blind by walking bedside them holding onto their arm. Every afternoon I become a super hero.
One Saturday afternoon I was at home relaxing in my armchair. I was reading the newspaper and it said Bad Mr Fox has escaped from jail. He was in jail for robbing a bank of a thousand dollars.
Focusing my super hearing on Mr Fox’s voice, I discovered he was at a bank! He was saying in his evil voice “I’ve got money I’ve got money.” Then I heard the sound of money falling. Aha! There must be a hole in his bag, thought Ray Man.
‘What the…!!” yelled Mr Fox. Running to my bedroom wardrobe I quickly spun around and changed into my Ray Man costume. Running off my house roof I quickly flew through the air to the BNZ bank, with my super strength I punched a hole through the roof and jumped. I landed right behind Mr Fox and punched him in the back. Mr Fox hit the ground like a pancake.
"I feel dead,” cried Mr Fox. I picked Mr Fox up and dropped him into a sack, flying back out my hole that I had made I flew to the nearest police station. Seeing two policemen there I dropped him to the ground in front of them.
“Thankyou Rayman!” called the policemen.
Flying home I put on my pyjamas and went to bed. Mum never saw a thing.   Written by  Connor

3 comments:

  1. Hi Connor - great story. I enjoyed the way you described your characters. Your choice of words also helped me get a clear picture of what was happening. I really like the little twist at the end when you let us know that your Mum 'never saw a thing'. :0)

    Mr N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connor - I liked your story and especially your imagination! Great to see you doing so well with everything at school. Keep up the great work! Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great super hero story Connor. Well done.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete