All of St Clair School had just finished their delicious lunches. The children were all playing, some on the bars, some playing rugby and also soccer. Then suddenly the clouds went black. It started to pour. We had to go inside. When we got inside the water was coming under the doors and leaking through the roof. Suddenly “Ping” the lights went off. There was no power, no electricity, no heating, nothing. Mr Newton had to call our parents. Our parents had to come to pick us up. Even my house was leaking in the hallway and my bedroom and mums room. My cat was petrified!! I called my grandparents and my aunty. They were so worried so my grandmother came and picked us up and she said to pack clothes. Once we got to grandma’s and had hot chocolate in front of the fire, I started to tell my grandmother about my petrifying day at school. Eventually my grandfather came home so I also told him.