Thursday, February 20, 2014

Another letter From Tigger!


21 February 2014



Dear Room 11 friends



Thank you for your replies – I think that I will buy some more of the same clothes so I can have fresh and clean clothes that are the same EVERY DAY!  Thanks for the good ideas about washing my body and brushing my teeth and hair.



But I have to tell you this… I have been getting butterflies in my tummy lately before coming to school especially on Wednesday and Friday.



I like bouncing around but the teachers asks me to run the big three!  I really don’t like running and so many other kids are faster than me. I am not a fast runner. I get puffed really easily and get all red in the face!



I just don’t understand why I even have to do it? What is the point!



Help because today is FRIDAY!



From  your new class friend - Tigger

THESE ARE OUR REPLIES 

Dear Tigger

Do some exercising everyday. Again and again and again!  Practise running because it can help you go fast.  If you keep on trying your wouldn't be so slow.

Inez

Dear Tigger.  

I get butterflies in my tummy too.  But try to run the Wanaka Callenge, swim, bike, run because it is work it and it makes you more confident.  Ask your dad or mum to do it because you can cross the finish line and it is a great feeling.  It takes alot of training too but is is a lot of fun.  Your should try it.

Your friend Molly

Dear Tigger

Thank you for our letter.  I heard that you have had problems with the fitness run.  You need to keep trying and keep running but it doesn't matter if everyone is faster than you because it is just practice for the cross country.  If you keep fit you might win and get a medal.  Sometimes I get a sore tummy when I run too.

From Ella W

Dear Tigger

Thank you for your letter.  So you have got some more problems.  Well here are some solutions.  You should keep a steady run because you won't get puffed or you could practise running at home.  You should always wear short and running shoes because they help you go faster.  Also eating healty food will give you energy to run.

From Luca

Dear Tigger

Practise every holidays or exercise every day to get fitter and fitter and it is good for you because you will feel better.  Practise everyday.

From Jonathan

Dear Tigger

I am sorry that you get butterflies in your stomach.  Just start and keep running because you'll get better at running.  Any by the way thanks for the reply saying how you will solve being smelly.
Soo you'll be the best in the class.

From Josh C

Dear Tigger

Running is good exercise because if you run really fast your'll get so fit.  But if yur tired jog a bit more slowly.  I think it give you energy too.

From Henry

Dear Tigger

At cross country I came second last and I didn't like that either.  I have decided to practice and you should too.  Then you can run fast!  At cross country, I decided to pace myself to save energy because I would waste energy and get puffed. That didn't work so now I train hard.

From Taylor

Dear Tigger
Another problem well here's some advice.  Keep on trying to run because running helps you get better at it.  Also you could say in your head 'I can do it!  I can do it!' because it will make you run faster.  If you don't want to get puffed you could jog at the start and sprint at the finish line.

From your Pen Pal Parker

Dear Tigger

I heard you are having trouble and you're pen pal's are here to help.  When you are running you should jog slowly because then you will not get puffed.  Wear short and running shoes to make you more comfortable.  Did you know Tigger everyone runs at a different speed.  If you exercise every day you will get better and you will be able to run faster.  You might even WIN!

From Jessica

Dear Tigger

Thank you for your letter.  I heard there was another problem.  Here are some ideas that may help that I made up.  If you keep trying you can get better at running.  You should ask your friends if they want to do a race at playtime.  You could do a face by yourself and you can get better because you've practised.  I don't like running either.

From Charlotte 

Dear Tigger

Thanks for the reply.  You can concentrate because you can get 1st, 2nd or 3rd.  Keep trying to get better you can do this by running races by yourself or with firends.  Exercise twice a day to get fitter and your foot speed will increase. 
It is important to wear short and running shoes so you are comfortable.  When you start to run jog slowly rather that really fast.  I hope you know that everyone sometimes run at different speeds and not everyone can win.  But you can persevere.
These are my ideas to help you.

From Chay Hong

Dear Tigger

You should run more often because you will get fit and it will make you better at running. You will feel good a bout yourself.

From Max.

Dear Tigger

You should run because it makes you fit and you might get better every time.  Run at a different speed so you can check what ones better for you.  You can come last but its just for fun and fitness.

From Felix

Dear Tigger

Practise running at hoome, run every day, jog, sprint and don't talk to your friends.  Put on shorts and fast shoes.  A tee shirt will also help you feel more comfortable.  Persevere to get better.

From Finn

Dear Tigger

Another problem!  Well I'm here to help you.  Keep trying to run and you will get better at it.  Think in your hear and don't be scared to run races by yourself because it is fun.  You will get faster and win if you keep practising.  Did you know that everyone runs at different speeds and that ok.  Running keeps you fit so jog slowly and good luck.  Thanks for your reply.

Love your Pen Pal
Isabella I

 

No comments:

Post a Comment